Prep Time: 3 min | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 good Mexican lager
- 2 Key limes (or 1 Mexican lime) juiced
- 1/2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbs Stellar Calaverde hot sauce, to taste
- Stellar Aged Habanero Salt, to taste
For the glass/beer mug:
- ice cubes
- tall beer mug or glass
- Stellar Aged Habanero Salt
- 1 lime wedge (cut from lime before juicing)
Pour some Stellar Aged Habanero Salt in a plate. Using the lime rim the glass/beer mug all around until well coated with the lime juice. Turn the glass/beer mug upside down and cover the rim with the Aged Habanero Salt. Turn right side up and add the ice cubes. Pour the juice from the lime into the glass/beer mug. Add the worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Calaverde, and Aged Habanero Salt. Stir until all ingredients are well combined then pour in the beer, mix and taste. Adjust anything if necessary.
Beware! This mix is very spicy. I like serving DragonBeer garnished with a habanero chile, it seems appropriate.